The Local Worthing
You Can Trust
Your Local Gas Engineer in Worthing
Long established, we are a Worthing based family run business with a wealth of skill, knowledge and experience in the plumbing and heating industry. Offering outstanding customer service is our top priority together with quality workmanship, professionalism and reliability. Our gas engineers in Worthing are fully trained and qualified in all areas of domestic gas and plumbing and work hard to ensure that we provide a high quality and value for money service to all our customers in a friendly, honest and efficient way. All of our work comes with a workmanship guarantee and we go above and beyond to respond to all call outs in a fast and timely manner.
Boiler installation and service
Expert plumbing services
All of our gas fitters are fully accredited Gas Safe engineers (the Gas Safe Register replaced the CORGI gas register in 2009) with tried and tested skills and local knowledge of Worthing and the surrounding areas. So you can rest assured that the Scofi Plumbing & Heating gas engineer that turns up at your door to carry out your installation or repair work will be the best you can get.
Just like our gas fitters we as a company are also Gas Safe Registered. If this isn’t assurance enough, Scofi Plumbing & Heating Limited are also registered Check a Trade, awarded because they know we only use quality gas engineers in Worthing, quality tools and quality materials and adhere closely to their code of conduct.
Our full range of services include:
Gas Leaks & Radiator Leaks
New Central heating system Installs
Renew/Replacement radiators and system extensions
General plumbing and pipework
Heating system power flush
CP12 (gas safety) certification service for landlords
Toilets, baths, showers and sink installations
Replacement taps, basins, toilets or shower units
Resiting of boilers or hot water tanks
Gas Fire/Cooker/Hob Installations
Thermonstats Timers and Controls
Strong reputation and great ratings
We pride ourselves on being the areas most trusted plumbing & heating engineers
Scofi Plumbing & Heating Limited is a full-service plumbing and heating company.
Our engineers, based in Worthing, are Gas Safe certified and fully qualified to resolve your plumbing issues no matter how big or small.
The services we offer include;
- General Plumbing Repairs and Emergency Plumbing
- New Boiler advice, Installation, servicing and boiler repairs
- Gas Installation, repair and safety services
- Underfloor heating design, installation, maintenance and repair
- Central heating design, installation, maintenance and repair
See more information about the heating services in Worthing we offer on our services page
Gas Safety Certificate CP12
Whether you are a Worthing Landlord or Homeowner – For a fixed price of £59. We can carry out a Gas Safety Check in Worthing. We can liaise directly with your tenants and will email you the certificate upon completion.
Boiler Servicing in Worthing
Local Worthing Boiler Service Engineers with the experience of servicing most combi and system boilers. We carry out a thorough 19 Point Boiler Service and will issue an electronic Boiler Service Certificate upon work completion.
Plumbing in Worthing
As qualified Plumbers in Worthing we can fit your new kitchen or bath taps, shower, faulty toilet flush, new washing machine, dishwasher, a new outside tap, water leaks, radiator and much more. Reliable & trusted plumbers with a van full of plumbing supplies.
Contact Scofi Plumbing & Heating Limited
We understand security is imperative. Therefore we ensure all our boiler engineers carry company badges to present on arrival, and they will always leave your home immaculate once the job is complete. Our engineers are always polite and courteous, and we encourage all clients to provide feedback on completion.
All our engineers are highly qualified and skilled in their respective specialisms and, using state-of-the-art tools and techniques; we guarantee a high quality finish every time.! For more information or a free of charge, no obligation quotation for your plumbing and heating job please contact your local gas engineer in Worthing today.
One of the biggest seaside towns on the South Coast, Worthing is a lively destination for shopping, eating, entertainment and family fun by the seaside!
It’s perfectly located to explore the award-winning beaches and seafront of the Worthing coast, as well as the stunning landscape of the South Downs.
Things to do in Worthing
- Discover local history, stunning artworks, unique toy and costume collections and a tranquil sculpture garden at the Worthing Museum and Art Gallery.
- Catch some comedy, live music or a musical show direct from the West End at the Pavilion Theatre, the Connaught Theatre or at Assembly Hall.
- For a lovely stroll in South Downs countryside and great views across to Beachy Head, visit the ruined Iron Age fort at Cissbury Ring.
- Discover what’s on in Worthing this weekend in our Sussex events guide.
- Explore Worthing to uncover an eclectic mix of internationally renowned artists, quirky open studios and galleries including Colonnade House and converted beach huts East Beach Artists Studios.
- Eat out to enjoy seasonal and locally produced food. Whether it’s fresh fish, home-made Sicilian gelato, freshly roasted coffee or vegan afternoon tea, there’s something for everyone in Worthing! Top food & drink places in Worthing.
- Worthing’s flat wide promenade is perfect for a family cycle ride to explore the area by bike. No problem if you don’t have a bike with you, download the Donkey Bike app and hire a bike.
- Take a day trip to the colourful city of Brighton, just a short train ride along the coast and one of the most diverse cities in England.
For evenings out in Worthing, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and traditional pubs, with a choice of three theatres and two cinemas for after meal entertainment. Pedestrianised streets make shopping in the town centre an easy, relaxed affair – with dozens of high quality shops and boutiques.
Strolling along the palm-lined promenade on the seafront you’ll find activities for the whole family – from Stand Up Paddleboarding, go-karting and miniature golf to the Art Deco architecture of Worthing Pier adding a touch of historic class to the atmosphere